November 23, 2011 – BUSINESS WIRE — The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is soliciting semiconductor industry experts for participation in invited sessions, panels, and other events at the 49th DAC, June 3-7, 2012 in San Francisco, CA.
Nominees should be experts in:
- Analog/Mixed-Signal and RF
- Beyond Die-Integration and Package/Hybrid/Board Design
- Circuit Simulation and Interconnect Analysis
- Embedded HW Design and Applications
- Embedded SW Tools and Design
- FPGA Design Tools and Applications
- High-Level Synthesis
- Logic Synthesis and Circuit Optimization
- New or Emerging or Specialized Design Technologies
- Power Analysis and Low-Power Design
- System-Level Communication and Networks on Chip
- Timing Analysis and Design for Manufacturability
- Physical Design and Manufacturability
- Signal Integrity and Design Reliability
- System-Level Design and Co-Design
The experts will be entered in the DAC Speakers’ Bureau, which acts as the resource center from which the DAC Executive Committee can contact interesting and experienced speakers from all areas of EDA for participation at the 49th DAC. Third-party nominations, highlighting prior presentations by the nominated speaker that generated substantial audience interest, are especially appreciated. Self-nominations are also accepted. Nominations can be made at http://www.dac.com/speakers+bureau.aspx.
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) covers the design of electronic circuits and systems, and for electronic design automation (EDA) and silicon solutions. Learn more at www.dac.com.