January 20, 2012 — MM, MEMS & NANO Live UK 2012 will take place at NEC Birmingham, UK, September 25-26, co-located with TCT Live and Mediplas, a show focused on design and manufacture of plastic parts for the medical industry, as well as Sensing Technology 2012. The 5 shows showcase engineering and manufacturing technology in the UK with a projected attendance of 6,000.
To present at MM, MEMS & NANO Live, submit an abstract on:
- Micro Molding of Plastics
- Powder (PIM), Ceramic (CIM), Metal (MIM) Micro Molding
- Conventional Micro Machining Techniques
- New/Emerging Micro Machining Techniques
- Micro Fabrication, Welding, Assembly
- Micro Metrology: Optical, Tactile, CMMs
- Advances in MEMS & Nano Manufacturing Processes
- The Path to Commercialization for NANO and MEMS Technologies
All submissions must be non-promotional in content and presented by companies or institutions that are utilizing and/or researching technologies for an industrial application. Exhibitors are welcome to submit practical application-based case studies.
Interested parties should submit an abstract by February 28. This should include the working title, all authors/contributors and their affiliations. All submissions will be reviewed to ensure that they meet the necessary and exacting requirements of the Micro Manufacturing Conference. Anyone submitting a presentation must be available to present on either day. Submit abstracts to Aleksandra Wisniewska via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more at www.mmliveuk.com.