April 19, 2012 – PRNewswire — Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI, NASDAQ: TXN) awarded 15 of its 12,000 suppliers with Supplier Excellence Awards (SEA) for delivering outstanding service and support, based on cost, environmental responsibility, technology responsiveness, assurance of supply, and quality to support TI’s semiconductor and MEMS manufacturing and packaging work.
Texas Instruments’ SEA recipients include:
- Asahi Engineering Co., Ltd. – IC molding equipment
- Covalent Silicon Corporation – Silicon
- Dainippon Screen Mfg. Co., Ltd. – Capital equipment, spares and services
- Heraeus Quartz America LLC – Quartz
- Hitachi Data Systems – IT storage systems
- Hitachi High Technologies Americas, Inc, Semiconductor Equipment Division – Etch capital equipment, spare parts and services
- InTEST Corporation – Docking, manipulator, and wafer probing interface products
- Jiangyin Changdian Advanced Packaging Co., Ltd. – External manufacturing
- Kinpo Electronics, Inc. – Contract manufacturer
- Kintetsu World Express, Inc. – Shanghai PDC services
- MBG Consulting – Lease administration
- MM Solutions AD – Multimedia IP and system solutions
- Tanaka Denshi Kogyo k.k. – Bonding wire
- Teradyne, Inc. – Automated test equipment
- Unimicron Technology Corp. – Rigid substrates
"The past 12 months have been uniquely challenging for the semiconductor industry in terms of the unexpected occurrence of natural disasters, threatening impact to supply," noted Rob Simpson, VP of TI’s Worldwide Procurement and Logistics.
Texas Instruments makes semiconductors. Learn more at www.ti.com.