Solid State Technology is thrilled to announce that several key industry leaders have joined the Advisory Board for its annual conference and networking event, The ConFab. New members include: Robert Cappel, Senior Director Corporate Marketing, KLA-Tencor; William Chen, Fellow and Senior Technical Advisor, ASE; L.T. Guttadauro, Executive Director, Fab Owners Association; Li Li, Distinguished Engineer, Cisco Systems; Ariel Meyuhas, COO, The MAX Group; Gary Patton, CTO and Head of Worldwide R&D, GLOBALFOUNDRIES and Elton Peace, General Manager North America Regional Operations, Lam Research.
“We are delighted to welcome the new additions to our Advisory Board, each of whom have a unique and valuable insight into the what makes the semiconductor manufacturing industry successful,” said Pete Singer, Editor-in-Chief of Solid State Technology and conference chair for The ConFab. “These individuals will be instrumental is ensuring that The ConFab has an expanded role in the industry and is a “must attend” event for networking and discussing critical economic and manufacturing issues.”
The ConFab 2016 conference program will focus on “The Economics of Semiconductor Manufacturing and Design”. Topics will include:
- How IoT is Driving the Semiconductor Industry
- Filling the Fabs of the Future: A Guide to Hot New Applications
- MEMS Sensor Fusion and More then Moore
- The Limits of Scaling: Understanding the Challenges of sub-10nm Manufacturing
- Fabless, Foundries and OSATs: Optimizing the Supply Chain
- System Integration, Advanced Packaging + 3D Integration
- China’s New Role in the Global Semiconductor Industry
- Legacy Fabs and the Resurgence of 200mm
- The Impact of Continued Consolidation Across the Supply Chain
- Wearables and Bioelectronics: The Cusp of a Revolution?
- Tackling Rising R&D Costs in the Semiconductor Industry
The new members will be joining the existing Advisory Board, comprised of David Bennett, VP Alliances, GLOBALFOUNDRIES; Janice M. Golda, Director, Lithography Capital Equipment Development, Intel Corporation; Devan Iyer,,Director Worldwide Semiconductor Packaging Operations, Texas Instruments; Lori Nye, COO/Executive Director Customer Operations, Brewer Science; Ken Rygler, President, Rygler Associates (founder of Toppan Photomasks); Sima Salamati, VP, Fab Operations, imec; Hans Stork, CTO, ON Semiconductor Corporation; Aubrey Tobey, President, ACT International; Geoffrey Yeap, VP of Technology, Qualcomm Inc.; and Abe Yee, Sr. Director, Advanced Technology and Package Development, NVIDIA Corporation.
The ConFab (June 12-15, 2016) is an executive-level conference and networking event for business leaders from the semiconductor manufacturing and design industry. The event features a high-level conference program, networking events and business meetings with purchasing decision makers and influencers. More information on The ConFab may be found at www.theconfab.com.