SEMI today announced the lineup for six forums at SEMICON China and FPD China held at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre on March 14-16, 2017. SEMICON China is the largest and most important gathering of the semiconductor supply chain in China.
SEMICON China will feature six forums, including a new forum:
- NEW: Automotive Forum: From self-parking to anticipatory braking, semiconductors are critical for cars’ safety, communication, navigation, and entertainment. Increasingly adoption of ADAS applications and other driver assistance technologies will be discussed.
- China IC Industry Forum: A four-day forum that includes: China Semiconductor Technology International Conference (CSTIC, March 12-13); China Memory Strategic Forum; Building China’s IC Ecosystem: Advanced Manufacturing, Assembly & Test (morning) and Equipment and Materials (afternoon).
- Power and Compound Semiconductor Forum’s four sessions, including: LED & Optoelectronics, Wide Band Gap (WBG) Power Electronics, Compound Semiconductor in Communications, and Emerging Power Device Technology.
- Tech Investment Forum: An international platform to explore investment, M&A, and China opportunities. Speakers include executives from: China’s National IC Fund and municipal IC funds, and the global leading investment institutions.
- Emerging Display Forum: Co-organized by SEMI and SID and concurrent with FPD China 2017, the forum is an exchange of knowledge on emerging display technologies and future development of the display, including: Flexible Displays, Evolving Equipment and Materials, and OLED and “MicroLED.”
- IoT Forum: MSIG Conference ─ Creating and Capturing Value in the MEMS and Sensors Ecosystem (Kerry Hotel Pudong, Shanghai): Presented by SEMI’s MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG), speakers will highlight areas of opportunity for products “on the cusp” of commercialization. The conference will also address the convergence of MEMS/sensors and semiconductors.
Further information on sessions and events at SEMICON and FPD China 2017, please visit www.semiconchina.org/en/54.
SEMICON China also features six exhibition floor theme pavilions: IC Manufacturing, LED and Sapphire, Semiconductor Materials, MEMS, Touch (Panel Display), and OLED.
Register now for SEMICON China 2017 (www.semiconchina.org/en).