Day one of East/PDA Summit will be a solid primer
ORLANDO, Fla.—Cleanroom planning and construction, a comprehensive review of worldwide standards and an essential revisit of the basics sums up day one of the CleanRooms East/PDA SciTech Summit, which will be held here at the Orange County Convention Center from March 8-12.
The event promises to be a "one-stop shop" for life science professionals seeking to brush up on contamination-control technology, build and maintain a cleanroom, or implement standards and standard operating procedures. The schedule for March 8 includes:
- T-1.—Planning and Constructing a Contamination Controlled Environment, Thomas Hansz, president of facility planning and resources for Flad & Associates; Conor Murray, technical director for Ardmac Ltd.
- T-2.—Cleanrooms 101: A Contamination Control Review, Anne Marie Dixon, managing partner, Cleanroom Management Associates.
- T-3.—Standards Part I: The Essential ISO-14644 Review, Richard Matthews, chairman of ISO Technical Committee 209 and technical director, Filtration Technology, Inc.
- T-4.—Energy Efficient Cleanroom Air Handling Design, Raj Jaisinghani, president of Technovation Systems Inc.
- T-5.—Cleanroom Air Filters, Standards and Testing, R. Vijaykumar, Vice President of Technology, Air Techniques International.
- T-6.—Standards Part II: Incorporating ISO Standards and IEST Recommended Practices into a Cleanroom Management Program, Jan Eudy, corporate quality assurance manager, Cintas Cleanroom Resources, IEST President-Elect.
- T-7—Establishing, Implementing and Validating a Successful Cleanroom Apparel Program, Robert Spector, IEST Past President.
For more information on the 2004 CleanRooms East/PDA, visit www.cleanrooms.com. To reserve a booth, call Richard Arzivian, exhibit sales manager, at (603) 666-6623, fax (603) 891-9200; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.