We’re presently recruiting speakers for the following topics:
• Economic outlook of the semiconductor and related industries
• The economics of semiconductor manufacturing
• Technology trends in the semiconductor industry
• Trends in 3D Integration, TSVs, advanced packaging
• Tips on managing 150mm and 200mm legacy fabs
• Collaboration between fabless companies and foundries, particularly
• Trends in logic, memory, analog and mixed signal devices and how they
drive manufacturing requirements
• New applications for semiconductors and related devices
Please submit your abstract before December 14, 2012.
Click here to submit your abstract on-line.
• Attend a high-level conference including meals, networking events and
• Opportunity to collaborate with materials suppliers as well as OEM, fab,
fabless and foundry manufacturers
• Platform to present a unique perspective on a topic of interest to
Please note: By submitting your abstract, you are indicating your willingness to attend and present a paper at The ConFab 2013, if selected. Please ensure that the speaker and author details you provide when submitting your abstract are correct, as these will be used for pre-event marketing purposes.
I look forward to reviewing your abstracts.