The 6th annual LED Expo Thailand 2018, which is aimed at bringing together LED & lighting industry with buyers, specialists and suppliers to the Challenger 1, IMPACT Exhibition Center in Bangkok, Thailand on May 10-12, 2018. This year’s exhibit space is almost sold out. Over 300 exhibitors from around the globe are set to showcase their innovations at the Expo. Adding more room for special focus on your futuristic innovations, the organisers this year have come up with the theme FUTURE of LED for a SMART LIVING offering you more focused audience. Don’t let the opportunity pass by; book space now to maximize your business.
The highlights of the show defining FUTURE OF LED for a SMART LIVING are:
This specific zone would be highlighting high-performance Solar LED products, services and technology for housing, commercial and industrial sectors to induce huge saving on electricity, besides encouraging the usage of renewable energy.
DEALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS ZONE / BUSINESS MATCHING
A specialized business matching program strictly for distributors and manufacturers, our dedicated buyer team will source out “wish list” of manufacturers and distributors to be pre-matched.
LoT (LED OF THINGS)
It is aimed at bringing forth innovations taking place in LED signage system with sound and light effects to keep the visitors engaged.
A great resting place for all trade visitors after a long walk in the hall, LED Café will serve a variety of refreshments and mouth-watering delicacies. The café will be decorated with creative LED lighting.
LIGHTING & ENERGY SAVING CONSULTATION CENTRE
This would facilitate a free discussion between trade visitors and industry professionals for their current and future business project to save the cost and use suitable products.
THAILAND LED SUMMIT
Steered by the committee of experts, the conference attracts high-powered keynotes and serves stimulating discussions in an open environment. The topics will cover the trends in LED lighting technology, lighting standard, government support policies and design solution.
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN VILLAGE
This special village would showcase amazing works of famous architects and designers besides displaying student projects in Thailand to increase the efficiency of every building.
Created specifically to facilitate business matching at the show, the Buyer Program is an effective platform for the top qualified buyers from the procurement, purchasing and supply chain management divisions within the energy efficiency, LED as well as electronic sectors to meet with our exhibitors on a pre-scheduled, one-on-one basis.
Benefits of VIP Buyer Program:
- Complimentary 1-2 night accommodation at Ibis IMPACT during 10-12 May 2018
- Access to the Business Matching Zone (complimentary refreshments and WiFi)
- Free Copy of Show Directory
- Screening and selection will be done based on the eligibility criteria.
- A list of matched exhibitors will be provided, including company profiles and the latest products / materials / machinery
- Upon confirmation, business matching meetings will be scheduled to make your trip more smooth and efficient
Besides attending exhibition, the participants would also get the opportunity to attend International LED Summit and a workshop, which the organisers have decided to take to the next level with iLight Connect.
iLIGHT CONNECT: INTERNATIONAL LED SUMMIT
The Summit will focus on case studies, discussions over the latest trends, innovations and technology in both interior & exterior rifts. A panel discussion will hoist the influences and issues that designers, owners & operators come across when it comes to implementing the LED technology.
Discrete speakers will throw some light on the opportunities that LED provide us today which we did not have in past. The main focus will be on ‘Future of LED’ along with other contemporary issues such as smart lighting & loT. All these are grouped under four separate heads to be addressed under four different sessions:
- IoT and the Future of Lighting
- Smart Lighting – Opportunities and Constraints
- Lighting Festivals – Beyond the Wow Factor
- Hotel Value Creation Through Lighting Design
iLIGHT CONNECT: EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP
The idea behind this workshop is to create awareness about the lighting design process among the participants to enable them construct their own lighting installations. Participants will choose if they wish to learn architectural or landscape lighting techniques:-
- Architectural Lighting: Groups have the choice of building facade or public space
- Landscape Lighting: Groups have the choice of trees, vegetation, pathways or lawn area within the existing landscape environment
Thailand: A Gateway to Opportunities in ASEAN Region!
- Emerging Country: Thailand is the World’s 51st largest country by area, 20th largest country by population and the 32nd largest country in the world by economic size.
- Hub of ASEAN: With strategic location among ASEAN, it is easy to access to the Greater Mekong sub-region (GMS). Hence Thailand has high potential to be the regional logistics hub.
- Growing Economy: The Economic Intelligence centre of the SIAM Commercial BANK (SCB) has predicted that Thailand’s economy is expected to expand further in 2018, to around 3.5 percent.
- Energy Trend: Thailand is moving full steam ahead towards the use of LED lighting. In 2016, the turnover in the LED bulb market has increased 33% with a total market value of the THB 4,960 million.
- Policy Support: Thailand has long been a proponent of free & fair trade and its attractiveness as a production base for leading international companies is enhanced by a number of free trade agreements.